The most anticipated and awaited election for the KNUST School of Business and the College of Humanities and Social Sciences is here and has been held today. Guess what, the result are yet to be release and boys can't wait. 

An interview conducted by Campus Assistant indicate how  aggressive boys are massively waiting. With over thousands of eyes observing,  there is little chance for cheating.  As at 20:21 GMT today, the announcement of the results is still pending.

Campus Assistant will continue to update you.  Stay tuned.



Afful Isaac

Afful Isaac

I love computers, I love the internet and I love everything I do on the Web. I am a passionate blogger who takes delight in writing about Tech stuff and sharing information that could help others. Feel free to leave a message using the comment box or send mail to affulisaac736@gmail.com for business discussion.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: