AI’s may be astoundingly more intelligent than any computer ever before, but without a sense of humour, it will never make them any more human. Google is now trying to up its game against Alexa & Siri by trying to humanise its AI Assistant. And Google is attempting that by employing creative writers & comedians to help programme Assistant. They’re trying to make the bots move from answering simple questions to actually create an emotional connect with the person.

Afful Isaac

Afful Isaac

I love computers, I love the internet and I love everything I do on the Web. I am a passionate blogger who takes delight in writing about Tech stuff and sharing information that could help others. Feel free to leave a message using the comment box or send mail to affulisaac736@gmail.com for business discussion.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: