The Ghanaian Engineers & Architects Association of America (GEAAA) announces its Annual Scholarships & Grants availability for students from secondary, university and other tertiary institutions as well as researchers.The attention of applicants are directed to the eligibility requirements and the deadline to submit applications with all supporting documents.All applications and supporting documents must be submitted electronically to info@geaaa.usInformation about the Scholarship /Grant Programs including eligibility criteria and format for application can be obtained here

Afful Isaac

Afful Isaac

I love computers, I love the internet and I love everything I do on the Web. I am a passionate blogger who takes delight in writing about Tech stuff and sharing information that could help others. Feel free to leave a message using the comment box or send mail to affulisaac736@gmail.com for business discussion.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: