News circulating on social media  indicates that, the Ministry of Finance has approved a request from National Service Scheme for personnel  allowance to be increased from GHC350 to GHC559.

The said news is accompanied by an A4 sheet that  have been signed and Stamped by the ministry. If the accompanied document is proved to be an  authentic one,  then the implementation of this policy is effective from January 1st, 2016.

While undergraduate who have just completed university did not merit from this policy, this come as a happy news to those who are still in school.

Campus Assistant will keep updating you on this.






Afful Isaac

Afful Isaac

I love computers, I love the internet and I love everything I do on the Web. I am a passionate blogger who takes delight in writing about Tech stuff and sharing information that could help others. Feel free to leave a message using the comment box or send mail to affulisaac736@gmail.com for business discussion.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: