Coca-Cola is known for its cool & unique marketing techniques, especially around Christmas season’s red & white theme which the brand has incorporated as its own. This year we’ve seen the coke bottle come with a label that gift-wraps the bottle when a thread is pulled. Nifty! What’s more, they’ve now introduced a selfie-snapping bottle which features a camera. That’s right, a camera attached to a bottle for clicking selfies. The bottle clicks a selfie every time it tips past a 70-degree angle, so whenever you take a swig of coke, it clicks a selfie of you automatically.
Afful Isaac

Afful Isaac

I love computers, I love the internet and I love everything I do on the Web. I am a passionate blogger who takes delight in writing about Tech stuff and sharing information that could help others. Feel free to leave a message using the comment box or send mail to affulisaac736@gmail.com for business discussion.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: